House Subcommittee on Educator Quality to Meet on Improper Relationship Bills, More
- HB 218 (Dale, et al.) Relating to improper relationships between educators and students; creating a criminal offense and expanding the applicability of an existing offense.
- HB 333 (Meyer, et al.) Relating to the prosecution of the offense of improper relationship between educator and student.
- HB 816 (Bernal) Relating to a school district assigning a mentor teacher to a new classroom teacher.
- HB 972 (Giddings) Relating to the assignment of a public school student to an uncertified teacher.
- HB 1255 (VanDeaver, et al.) Relating to the maximum amount of certain awards made to public school teachers under the Texas Advanced Placement Incentive Program.
- HB 1469 (Bailes) Relating to qualifications for certain teachers employed by open-enrollment charter schools.
For longer summaries of these bills and others that TASA is tracking, search for the bill number using the online TASA Bill Tracker.