Steps to Exhibit at Midwinter
1. Complete and submit the online request for booth space.
The online form asks for a main contact and a sales contact as well as details about your requested booth space and location. Full payment or a deposit of half the full amount is due by credit card when completing the form.
Please familiarize yourself with the process prior to starting the online request form.
2. Receive your booth assignment by email.
Booth assignments will begin in late spring. The following criteria will be used in prioritizing the assignment of exhibit space:
- Status as a TASA Corporate Partner (contact Jennifer Garrido for more information)
- Companies with at least one Associate member (join today and your membership will roll over to the 2017-18 membership year; learn more about TASA Associate Membership; contact Kassey Baines with questions about membership status)
- Date and time of request submission
- History of participation in TASA Midwinter Conference
3. Pay in full by October 31, 2017.
Your credit card will be charged for the balance of the booth rental cost on October 31, 2017 (or first business day thereafter). If full payment is not credited to your account by November 1, 2017, your application-contract will be canceled, your deposit will be forfeited, and your booth space will be reassigned. Booth fees increase after October 31, 2017. Full payment is due with any application-contract received after October 31, 2017.
4. Receive your exhibitor service kit by email.
You will be sent an exhibitor service kit by Freeman Co., which includes information and order forms for drayage, signs, carpet and furniture rental, utility services, and cleaning.
Read the Contract
Read the exhibit rules and regulations included in the 2018 Contract for Exhibit Space. All exhibitor personnel should be familiar with these terms and conditions, as well as the general information provided. You will be asked to indicate that you have read and agree to the terms of the contract when you complete the online Request for Exhibit Space, which is housed in the TASA Member Services Center.
Cancellations and Refunds
Refunds (amount paid to date less a $200 processing fee) will be granted for space canceled if requested in writing and postmarked on or before October 31, 2017.
No refunds will be granted for space canceled after October 31, 2017.