Stay Connected with the TASA Midwinter Conference 24/7
Download The TASA Midwinter Conference MOBILE APP!
Navigate the event like a pro with the Midwinter mobile app, powered by core-apps.com.
With the Midwinter mobile app, you can:
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute exhibitor, speaker, and event information
- Sync the app across all of your devices with Multi-Device Sync
- Receive important real-time communications
- Build a personalized schedule and bookmark exhibitors
- Take notes and download event handouts and presentations
- Rate and comment on the sessions you attend
- Interactively locate sessions and exhibitors
- Visit your bookmarked exhibitors with the Quick Route
- Find attendees and connect with your colleagues through Friends
- Stay in the know and join in on social media
- Find local Austin places
- And much, much more!
Downloading the app is easy!
For all other device types (including BlackBerry, Windows, and all other Web browser-enabled devices): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to l.core-apps.com/midwinter17 to be directed to the proper download version for your phone.
Once you have downloaded and opened the app, choose Midwinter 2017 and tap Download.
IMPORTANT: If you already have the Midwinter Conference mobile app from 2016 installed, open it, go to settings and tap "Exit to Show List," then (or if the show list appears automatically), look under Upcoming Shows for the TASA 2017 Midwinter Conference app. Select it, then tap download.
Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
For exhibitors, the Midwinter 2017 mobile app Green Package allows exhibitors to upload their logo and handouts (PDF) to their Exhibitor Listing for display and download by users of the Midwinter 2017 mobile app. Midwinter 2017 also provides the opportunity for mobile sponsorships and a far-reaching, cost-effective way of advertising in this popular medium. The mobile app lives on throughout the year, providing users with an industry reference tool on a device they use daily right in the palm of their hands. Please contact TASA for more information.
Exhibitors: Contact Jennifer Garrido for sponsorship and branding opportunities within the 2017 Midwinter Conference app.