Online registration has closed. See the conference agenda for on-site registration hours.
Midwinter Conference Registration Fees
NOTE: Individuals employed by the Texas Education Agency or Education Service Centers pay no registration fee.
Educational Entity Non-Educational Entity TASA Member Non-Member TASA Member Non-Member TASA Student Member TEA/ESC Early Bird $295 $345 $395 $495 $125 $0 Regular $325 $375 $425 $525 $125 $0 On-site $355 $405 $455 $555 $125 $0 Aspiring Superintendent $125 $125 $125 $125 $125 $125
EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION (October 9-December 14, 2018)
REGULAR REGISTRATION (December 15, 2018-January 11, 2019)
ON-SITE REGISTRATION (See the conference agenda for on-site registration hours.)
Midwinter Conference ONLY
- $295 / $325 / $355 for TASA Members affiliated with an educational entity (school district, college or university, education association, or private or charter school).
- $345 / $375 / $405 for Non-Members affiliated with an educational entity (school district, college or university, education association, or private or charter school).
- $395 / $425 / $455 for TASA Members not affiliated with an educational entity who are not registered as exhibitors for the conference.
- $495 / $525 / $555 for Non-Members not affiliated with an educational entity who are not registered as exhibitors for the conference.
- $125 for TASA student members (Graduate Students: See note below.)
- Complimentary registration for Texas Education Agency and education service center staff (must still register online)
- Complimentary registration for TASA Honorary Life Members who are not currently employed by a school district, education entity, or company/vendor (Badge title options: "Honorary Life Member," "Retired Superintendent," or "Retired Administrator" ONLY)
Aspiring Superintendents Academy Option—$125 (in addition to Conference Registration Fee)
Online registration takes place through TASA's Member Services Center. We accept credit cards (American Express, MasterCard, and Visa) and Purchase Orders. Purchase order information entered online must include a valid PO#; we do NOT accept "PO Pending" or "TBD." Checks should be made payable to TASA. Purchase Orders should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to 406 East 11th Street, Austin TX 78701-2617.
Cancellation Fee Policy
All requests must be submitted through TASA's online cancellation/substitution form. The cancellation deadline is Friday, January 11, 2019. Requests are dated based on the electronic submission date of the form. No hard-copy, faxed, or emailed requests will be accepted. Refunds will not be issued until after the event.
Cancellation Fee: A $75 cancellation fee ($50 for student registration) per individual will be deducted from any refund request received on or before January 11, 2019. After that date, there will be no refund of registration fees; however, substitutions and name changes may be made onsite. The cancellation fee for the Aspiring Superintendents Academy ONLY by individuals still planning on attending the Midwinter Conference will be $50. Refunds will not be issued until after the Midwinter Conference.
Students in Graduate and Accredited Certification Programs
TASA no longer offers special rates for students in graduate and accredited certification programs. In order to obtain the student registration rate, individuals enrolled in these programs must first be eligible for and join TASA at the TASA student member rate. Please visit TASA's student membership policy online for additional details.