NOTE: TASA’s 2017-18 membership year has officially begun. If you have not yet renewed or joined for 2017-18 and want to take advantage of the member rate for Midwinter Conference, you’ll need to add membership to your order prior to selecting conference registration. You can now do this within a single purchase session! In the Member Services Center, create an order for your membership. Before clicking the Purchase button, click the Create an Event Order button. The system will recognize that you have a membership order ready. (Removing membership prior to completing the full purchase will revert your conference registration back to the non-member rate.) Complete conference registration, then add all orders to purchase and proceed with payment. Remember: Early-bird registration rates are in effect through December 15, so you have plenty of time!
Midwinter Conference Registration Fees
NOTE: Individuals employed by the Texas Education Agency or Education Service Centers pay no registration fee.
Educational Entity Non-Educational Entity TASA Member Non-Member Teachers & Other Campus Staff TASA Member Non-Member TASA Student Member TEA/ESC Early Bird $265 $315 $95 $365 $415 $95 $0 Regular $295 $345 $95 $395 $445 $95 $0 On-site $325 $375 $95 $425 $475 $95 $0 Aspiring Superintendent $125 $125 NA $125 $125 $125 $125
EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION (September 18-December 15, 2017)
REGULAR REGISTRATION (December 16, 2017-January 12, 2018)
ON-SITE REGISTRATION (See the conference agenda for on-site registration hours.)
Midwinter Conference ONLY
- $265 / $295 / $325 for TASA Members affiliated with an educational entity (school district, college or university, education association, or private or charter school).
- $315 / $345 / $375 for Non-Members affiliated with an educational entity (school district, college or university, education association, or private or charter school).
- $95 for teachers and other campus-level educators (counselors, librarians, teacher leaders, department heads/chairs, instructional coaches, and content specialists) who are Non-Members affiliated with an educational entity (school district, college or university, education association, or private or charter school).
- $365 / $395 / $425 for TASA Members not affiliated with an educational entity who are not registered as exhibitors for the conference.
- $415 / $445 / $475 for Non-Members not affiliated with an educational entity who are not registered as exhibitors for the conference.
- $95 for TASA student members (Special group rates are available to graduate students enrolled in colleges of education; professors should contact TASA for instructions. NOTE: The special group rates are available ONLY to campus and central office employees other than at the superintendent level.)
- Complimentary registration for Texas Education Agency and education service center staff or staff of other state agencies (must still register online)
- Complimentary registration for TASA Honorary Life Members who are not currently employed by a school district, education entity, or company/vendor
Aspiring Superintendents Academy—$150 (in addition to Conference Registration Fee)
Refund requests must be made in writing on or before January 12, 2018. A $75 cancellation fee per individual will be deducted from any refund request received on or before January 12, 2018. After that date, there will be no refund of registration fees; however, substitutions and name changes may be made onsite. The cancellation fee for the Aspiring Superintendents Academy ONLY by individuals still planning on attending the Midwinter Conference will be $25. Refunds will not be issued until after the Midwinter Conference.