Ignite your curiosity about space and science with innovative tours and stimulating speakers that will deliver advanced science concepts in an engaging and easy-to-understand format. You will be amazed at how fun this learning can be!
Harnessing Human Energy for STEM Success, Phase 3, takes place October 26-28 at Space Center Houston and The Johnson Space Center. The summit is sponsored by Chevron and TASA.
Featured events include:
- Pre-summit Learning Walk of Clear Creek ISD campuses
- VIP tour of how astronauts train for missions in an underwater lab
- Mars presentation in the Blast-Off Theater
- "Night at the Museum" in the Starship Gallery
- VIP tour of the Johnson Space Center
As in phases 1 and 2, Chevron has underwritten the majority of the cost of the summit; however, we are charging a $50 nonrefundable fee per person. Teams are limited to three individuals per district and onsite substitutions will be allowed.
Our headquarters hotel is the Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake. (Attendees are responsible for their own lodging.)
This event is full, and registration is now closed. We hope you will join us next year!