School Leadership Review
The School Leadership Review is a nationally refereed journal sponsored and published by the Texas Council of Professors of Educational Administration. This journal is designed to offer a publishing opportunity to professors of educational leadership across the country on topics related to school administration. We encourage submissions from new professors as well as those with years of valuable experience. We hope that the School Leadership Review will soon become one of your "must reads," a helpful tool as you endeavor to improve the field of educational leadership.
School Leadership Review, Winter 2018
Call for Papers
The next issue of School Leadership Review will be published in Winter 2018. The them for the issue is open. Manuscripts for publication will be accepted for consideration in this issue until November 15, 2017.
Manuscript guidelines are as follows:
- Submissions should be 4,000 to 5,000 words in length (approximately 20 pages including references)
- Articles, including references, must follow the guidelines in the 6th edition of the APA Manual. Submissions in different formats will be automatically rejected.
- Limit the use of tables, figures, and appendices, as they are difficult to import into the journal text layout.
- Manuscripts must include a cover page with complete contact information (name, position, institution, mailing address, phone, email, and fax).
- Manuscripts may be submitted at any time. All manuscripts will be submitted for blind review.*
Please submit electronically to Pauline Sampson, Stephen F. Austin State University.
*Interested in reviewing manuscripts for the SLR? Send a letter of interest to Pauline Sampson.
Volume 12, Issue 1
Volume 11, Issue 2
Volume 11, Issue 1
Volume 10, Issue 2
Volume 10, Issue 1
Volume 9, Issue 2
Volume 9, Issue 1
Volume 8, Issue 2
Volume 8, Issue 1
Volume 7, Issue 2
Volume 7, Issue 1
Volume 5, Issue 2
Volume 4, Issue 2
Volume 4, Issue 1
Volume 3, Issue 3
Volume 3, Issue 2
Volume 2, Issue 1
Volume 1, Issue 1