The 2017-18 membership year is underway! We're looking forward to an exciting year, and need you to be an active part of it!
The Texas Council of Professors of Educational Administration is dedicated to promoting the improvement and advancement of educational leadership by:
- Helping members become more effective in their role as professors of educational administration.
- Encouraging research, investigation, and dissemination of the research results.
- Fostering positive relationships with state and national educational organizations.
Your 2017-18 dues payment of just $65 entitles you to:
- Attendance at TCPEA Meetings TCPEA meets twice annually, in conjunction with the TASA/TASB Convention (October 6, 2017) and the TASA Midwinter Conference (January 28-31, in Austin). These meetings provide the important networking opportunities so vital to the success of our profession.
- Subscription to School Leadership Review. This nationally refereed journal sponsored and published by TCPEA is designed to offer a publishing opportunity to professors of educational leadership across the country. Our editor is Pauline Sampson from Stephen F. Austin State University.
- Access to tcpea.org. Our web site offers a great opportunity for members to connect and collaborate. The site includes member contact information; submission information and articles from past issues of The School Leadership Review; TCPEA's history and Constitution & Bylaws; Executive Board members' contact information and copies of agendas and minutes of past board meetings; information on and past recipients of the Living Legend Award; papers from TCPEA's Graduate Research Exchange; links to related education organizations; and more!
TCPEA membership is being conducted online through the Texas Association of School Administrators' Member Services Center. Please use the link below to access the center.
You will need to either (1) log into the center if you already have an account, or (2) create an account for yourself.
If you have any questions about the renewal process, please contact Kassey Baines, Manager, Member and Data Services, 512.477.6361 or 800.725.TASA (8272).