Texas Leadership Center
The Texas Leadership Center, created by the Texas Association of School Administrators, the Texas Elementary Principals and Supervisors Association, and the Texas Association of Secondary School Principals, was organized to:
- collect and disseminate information within the state concerning exemplary leadership practices, leadership research findings, and administrator performance appraisal strategies;
- provide leadership training through a training-of-trainers approach;
- provide technical assistance to school administrators concerning professional development training programs designed to enhance their leadership performance;
- foster interorganizational collaboration to encourage a cooperative effort to improve administrator skills among the key entities concerned with administrator leadership development; and
- conduct any other activities or business related to public education.