Learn how to avoid ineffective hires that cost your district time and money. This two-day workshop is designed to help you learn how to identify the person with the knowledge, skill, experience, culture fit, and adaptability for your position.
- How to use the Korem Profiling System® for education needs
- Guidelines for systematic profiling accuracy that extend beyond intuition and
reading "body language"
- How to profile people who put on a "game face" — and before you meet them
- How to profile people from different cultures without stereotyping — even if
you can't speak their language
- How to conduct a behavioral interview using the Korem Profiling System®
- How your teams can quickly identify the best-fit profiles to complement
- Key behavioral questions to identify a candidate's profile when hiring
- Tips on writing ads and enhancing your booth at job fairs to reach target
- Using the Korem Profiling System® to build and lead teams
- How to use the Korem Profiling System® to detect lying and deception
- Guidelines for selecting personnel who will take on new responsibilities
What is Provided
- Over $125 of materials, including The Art of Profiling and Snapshot— Reading and Treating People Right the First Time by Dan Korem